Friday 6 November 2015

This weekend

I'm really looking forward to spending two days at Birds in the Barn, Marks Tey in Essex this weekend. The lovely Janet invited me back to demo on Saturday in her fabulous store, and to teach a class on Sunday. If you are at a loose end tomorrow, stop by and say hello, I will be demonstrating with tons of PaperArtsy products, including the latest set of Limited Edition paints. I'll be there between 10am - 3.30pm and it's completely free of charge and no need to book!!! Hope to see you there.


3 comments:

craftimamma said...

How gorgeous is this Lin and how much do I wish I was close enough! Have a fab weekend.

Hugs

Lesley Xx

Lucy Edmondson said...

Oh my goodness, wish I was there!

Lucy x

Kirsten said...

That's beautiful. Hope you had a great time.