Monday 20 July 2015

Stuff I thought I would share

Today I thought I would share a project with you that I've made to take with me this coming weekend to Birds in the Barn, Marks Tey, Colchester. I will be there all weekend with a demo day on Saturday and I'm teaching a class on Sunday. Please call the shop for further details on 01206 211099, it's going to be a great weekend, I'll be sharing all my latest samples and ideas with my new PaperArtsy products.


Here's a few close up shots.





Can't let an opportunity pass by to share one of my proud Nanna moments with you. Today is our youngest grand child's first Birthday. Yesterday, we spent a fabulous afternoon celebrating Callum's Birthday with all the family.......it is a rather large family but this is my son Alex with his gorgeous partner Tiff presenting Callum with his first Birday cake.......


 ......and he sure did enjoy every mouthful!!!!!


8 comments:

craftimamma said...

Lovely photos of Callum at yesterday's celebrations Lin! Happy Birthday to him!

Wish I could make that workshop ....... I live in the wrong place, lol! The project you are taking with you is beautiful with such lovely restful colours. How I would love to do a workshop with you for this.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

snazzyoriginal said...

Beautiful project and gorgeous special moment with your family x

Susan said...

Lin, this has to be one of all all time favorites! I just LOVE this piece! Wish I could go to England and take one of your classes!

Michelle said...

Oh my! LOVE the projects.
And Happy Belated Birthday to the grandbaby! They are so sweet at that age.

Michelle said...

Oh my! LOVE the projects.
And Happy Belated Birthday to the grandbaby! They are so sweet at that age.

SueC said...

Stuning Lin ! Wish I was nearer would love to do this class. That looks like one fun, chocolatey party too ! Sue C x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colours and textures. A triumph.
Such sweet photographs and no doubt a day that was filled with what will become wonderful memories for all the family.
Wishes
Lynne

Kirsten said...

Aww, lovely photos of Callum, he's a cutie. Your project is gorgeous.