Tuesday 7 July 2015

Emma Godfrey@s PaperArtsy releases

I'm a little late to the party for this release.....sorry Emma, I was on a little road trip yesterday teaching a class in Suffolk for Dot Clarke who I've known for many years plus 29 other ladies who were all very new to PaperArtsy products, especially paint! I was so busy,  I only took a couple of photos but a fun day was had by all.



Yesterday evening saw the launch of Emma Godfrey's new Summer themed stamps. Watch the video below for some inspirational samples and ideas and hop on over to the PaperArtsy blog for all the details.


Pop back later for details of this evenings releases.

Lin



1 comment:

Helen said...

It's always nice seeing people meet Frescos for the first time!! I'll catch up with your first launch night as soon as I can but am going to Wimbledon tomorrow so will be late home!