Thursday 24 April 2014

Finished project and class opportunity

A super speedy post from me this evening. First up, thank you to all you lovely people who left some fabulous comments on my last post. I finally got some ink for the printer and have managed to finish the project featuring my Mum.


Next, the lovely Nina from Crafting Time in Shepreth, Cambs tells me that there is one remaining place for the class I am teaching there this Sunday. If you fancy joining me and eleven other crafty people, here's the link to book the final place. It's a fab project, lots of layers of paint on a 6" x 16" canvas, some fun techniques including making our own paper stencils. Hope you can join me.

Lin
 techniques including making

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your mum's photo fits perfectly with this gorgeous project. Have a fun day tomorrow.